Vision : To create an everlasting travel moments for individuals & groups by providing a bouquet of services leads to excellence .
Our Aim : is not merely to offer an expedition, but also to provide fullfillment experience of being on the planet through virtual visits to embellishment & exceptionality of planet earth. We strive to gift you a holistic experience enriched with refreshing, relaxing and rejuvenating moments that you would cherish for eternity.
Kamakhya Holidays is almost a decade old global company. We began from Air ticketing and organising domestic tour way back in 2007 and since then we never looked back and continuously moving ahead with an aim of creating wow at each step.
Today, our world-class travel services and innovative ideas, combined with our giveaway pricing, give us an edge to stay ahead in the league. It is our capability to provide tailor-made holiday packages at most reasonable prices that inspires people to trust us for reliability and transparency.
Anticipating traveller’s needs, we have continually evolved our services to cater to the modern-day holidaymaker in the global travel market. Being proactive and mindful of the ever-changing customer demands, we have carved a niche for ourselves and earned a name in providing budget friendly Southeast Asia vacation packages. As a matter of fact, we have been credited with making places like Thailand, Malaysia, Uzbekistan and Dubai, accessible to the common Indian with our extremely popular pocket-friendly tour packages
- Offered Tour & Travel solution to more than 10,000 individuals & groups.
- Created long lasting Thailand Experience for more than 5000 individuals & groups
- Declared as prideful DMC for Thailand in entire North India
- Organised numerous Family Tours to Thailand
- Equally competent in organising the In-bound tour, specifically the Golden Triangle (Delhi-Agra –Jaipur) and Buddhist Pilgrimage.
- Organised many school & college tours ,done for Bigger Groups of more than 150 Students for Manali & Utrranchal .
- Handled Single group strength of more than 300 people
- Organised back to back groups of more than 500 people each trip.